From the top left:
1. Ordered from a rubber stamp company this with the words and the font as seen. Still a good stamp!
2. For $5 I sent to an address on the back of Cheerios box. "Send a picture of yourself and we will make a rubber stamp of your moniker for only $5!" or something like that. It actually was pretty cool and well done and I used it thousands of times! Of course the stamp is on a yellow plastic stamp block with the Cheerios logo. (I should take a pic of that)
3. a carved rubber stamp by an unknown person. very well done and I do not remember how I aquired it.
4. Ditto for this skull stamp also....
5. I stamped this Aardvark thousands of times but it is now on it's last bits.... tail, snout,ears and legs have been compromised by bad storage... oh well...
6. Larry the Leper. I carved this into an eraser.
7.dinky Doo: I carved this into wood. He is featured on the last panel of this comix page!
8 & 10 Psychedelic Experience carved into an eraser for Mail art Project called .. . um... just .. guess!
9 & 11 Hands with Envelope -- Hand carved by me.
Check out the previous rubber stamp for mail art post here!